smooth_criminal
Forum GOD!
+1Stronger scents!
I've been disappointed with the scent strength of a couple of P&B soaps.
'Spitfire' is great, the scent is strong upon opening the tub, and it is still apparent during a 3 pass shave.
Different scents are the main reason I buy different soaps from the same soap maker, but it gets frustarting when you can barely smell them once they are lathered. Because of this, there doesn't seem to be much incentive to buy multiple soaps if the scent does not stick around during the shave.
I understand the need to keep fragrance levels low to avoid irritation, but some of the soaps are really weak in scent strength.
Would it be possible to have a line with increased fragrance? I'm not sure how practical that would be, but it would be the ideal solution for those who like a bit of 'oomph' in soap scents.
Apart from that minor criticism, I really enjoy P&B soaps.
Best of luck with your new line of soaps and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
Last edited:
