Tzimisce
Forum GOD!
Thanks!
If this is ok for the futur as well, I may get 1-2

Thanks!

No ...hole is too small for the Futur.Thanks!
If this is ok for the futur as well, I may get 1-2![]()

Very likely, it comes with executive shaving box anywayPossibly from the infamous shedding batch?
https://www.executive-shaving.co.uk/Rooney-Shaving-Brushes-An-Introduction
The handles are lovely, maybe consider a re-knot?Very likely, it comes with executive shaving box anyway
Thanks!I do have another stand arriving soon which may fit the Futur. What finish is your Futur?
I'll keep you posted![]()
Do it only if you are absolutely sure of what you are doing. I screwed up my Simpsons Duke 3 few months back while trying to do it myself...[emoji38]I’m planning to remove the knot myself before sending it off to declaration grooming.
Ouch. I guess there is some clause in the small print that you accept the risk of it being irreparably damaged?Last year I sent my duke 3 to shavemac for reknot and it was cracked when I received it back from Germany. No big deal tho xD
I have used Williams as old as the 1920s. I have 20-30 vintage pucks, mostly from 1975-88, but some from the 60s. I don't see too much difference between the old stuff and the new, apart from an extra 20-30 seconds working the soap. Performance is the same.I only have experience with a vintage puck (about my own age I surmise). Have you tried both new and vintage and is the difference significant? I get excellent lather from mine, with less work than what you apparently need to invest in current ones.
Another nice handle Wayne. EnjoyMy new Wildwest brushworks handle has arrived and the Maggards 26mm 2 band is glued in. Lower loft this time to take out the floppiness I have experienced with other brushes. A couple of Millmeters makes a massive difference
View attachment 37911 View attachment 37912
Derek is a good eggMy new Wildwest brushworks handle has arrived and the Maggards 26mm 2 band is glued in. Lower loft this time to take out the floppiness I have experienced with other brushes. A couple of Millmeters makes a massive difference
View attachment 37911 View attachment 37912