October 2018 Acquisitions

DrewG

Forum GOD!
Thank you @Acer89
Already tried the combination and decided that this is the right one for me.

When you order blades at 4th of October, the razor at 17th of October and they come together... :hyper:
I am sure that @DrewG made a better package than the company itself!

Only problem is that I shaved yesterday with 98R, but I can not stand there looking at them!

View attachment 37902
Glad it arrived, great little box too eh?

Enjoy [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

DeeCee

Dan
After a long wait, it's finally here........
And after paying customs charges I am in possession of a wolf whiskers brush! I think Peter has done a fantastic job with this, communication was excellent, and the final piece is just as I was hoping for, a truly unique brush. Excited to try it out!
20181026_085706.jpg
20181026_085634.jpg
 

alwinvrm

Guru
Bought a Valet that fits a GEM blade (I hope), not far from my house. They are such cool little things with levers and gears; just had to have one.
When I was at it, I cleaned a flare tip I had lying around and my grandfather's Gillette that I found in the attic. I never knew him. He was in the military from the mid 1880's till about 1915 and passed before my birth.
DSC_2077_S.jpg
 
Top