Trying not to buy. I have in the region of 45 soaps and use maybe 10. I need to use them upMaggards![]()
The Full Measure of Matron - the new medicinal artisanal raving shaving soap on a rope…View attachment 115976
Fresh in from Maggards
Would Stirling green be in comparison to a pine forest, a scent I want to try but with Stirling they have so many pine scents. Sincerest respects. J.Rockwell 6S and a couple of soap samples arrived today - could smell sterling green as soon as I opened the box - lovely but hopefully not too overwhelming in use.
Roll on tomorrow mornings shave.
View attachment 116014View attachment 116015
I think it was a homage to Polo Green, its quite niceWould Stirling green be in comparison to a pine forest, a scent I want to try but with Stirling they have so many pine scents. Sincerest respects. J.![]()
Would Stirling green be in comparison to a pine forest, a scent I want to try but with Stirling they have so many pine scents. Sincerest respects. J.![]()
yep exactly right it’s Ralph Lauren Polo for Him. A Classic.I think it was a homage to Polo Green, its quite nice
Staying with 2 razors for the foreseeable J? Look like excellent cases.View attachment 116025
I ordered three but will be residing in my vector and 6s from now. Should any of you scallywaygs want the spare sheath. Please message me and I can arrange it for you. Sincerest respects as always gentleman. J![]()
I believe so Jonathan. As you know my affinity for the vector is unquestionable. And with the 6s I have the availability to swap and adjust it to my liking. I do believe a third razor will come, it will present itself when it's ready Jonathan. The cases are of excellence I must insist. Should you wish I can send the third one along to you. Sincerest respects as always my dear friend. J.Staying with 2 razors for the foreseeable J? Look like excellent cases.
That looks wonderful. Enjoy!