You should be in for a treat with the Henson, but the angle might take a bit of getting used to.View attachment 116035
A Henson mild and Switchback 400. Going to give both a run out tomorrow. Looking forward to trying the Henson head!

Your not wrong, I was 50:50 on the purchase but my first shave today blew me away! What a capable, well designed and bargain of a daily shaver! It’s pushed me to finally release the Twig which will head to BST soon.You should be in for a treat with the Henson, but the angle might take a bit of getting used to.![]()
They're great razors. When I bought mine, a while ago, they offered it in a box with both OC and SB plates, but that means it's always a tricky choice of which to use when it gets its go-around.
Oh man, must you?Nice little call
- Blackland Blackbird Ti (polished)
- Declaration Grooming Jefferson Miscellaneous B15
View attachment 116048View attachment 116049View attachment 116050
The pleasure is always mine Nicholas. I love my vector in my sheath also. Sincerest respects as always my beloved friend. J.A Windrose leather razor pouch, free & courtesy of the total gentleman that is Joseph (@Jfett)
Your generosity knows no bounds Sir & I wish to thank you very much for doing this for me.
I am in your debt & hope to return the favour someday soon.
View attachment 116103
I have the titanium henson mild and medium and love them both. EnjoyYour not wrong, I was 50:50 on the purchase but my first shave today blew me away! What a capable, well designed and bargain of a daily shaver! It’s pushed me to finally release the Twig which will head to BST soon.

Used to be reasonably priced products when made in Stoke on Trent.
Got it from the local Flannels store which is quite a bit cheaper than their online prices.Used to be reasonably priced products when made in Stoke on Trent.