May 2022 Acquisitions

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
Looks pretty good, and even the shade of grey seems to be pretty close.

I have the Chors, Cat Claw and Prowe II OC heads and like them a fair bit. Somewhat tempted by Leschy, but I think I'm alright for now.
Wow they all look great on his Etsy page. I’d like to try the AC head and Mara, we’ll most of them actually they all look spot on.
 

slapo

It's... alive!
Wow they all look great on his Etsy page. I’d like to try the AC head and Mara, we’ll most of them actually they all look spot on.
Mara is new, so is a new version of Weles.
The former looks like a matte steel version of the original Lupo, with slight tweaks, and the Weles looks like the Henson AL13 had a baby with the Overlander.
Why did I look at their page again? :scratchhead:
 

Andy_Shaves

Forum GOD!
📮MailCall📮

Three very nice drops this morning.

Mühle R41 Ti London - 70/100.

Purchased from Mühle direct, didn't go to the village store to collect it. Which was a real bonus.

Thanks to Caravaggio Aurelius for a great deal on the Polished Blackland Sabre L2.
The magpie in me is over the moon with this.
Its the shiniest razor I've ever seen 😍😍

Extro Cosmesi Egyptian Oudh Set.

Have a good one all 👍🏻
20220513_101657.jpg
 
Top