Cool. That Baxter asb is a terrific performer.View attachment 93680
A second “greedy“ Grooming box and that Baxter Duo deal on Amazon. Nice scent to the Baxter’s and a bargain.
Beautiful example nick. Truly stunning. Sincerest respects my friend. J.Bought for my son, AP Shave Co. brush in the handcrafted Jade resin, small handle with SynBad knot. Lovely little brush.
View attachment 93817
View attachment 93818
Thanks Joseph, he will be thrilled to get this!Beautiful example nick. Truly stunning. Sincerest respects my friend. J.![]()
Amazing! I wanted the print where it’s both of them together and Beradi is screaming at Hernandez. It’s the start of this great team that got us promoted breaking up a bit.Sorry lads, not shaving related but I just had to show off these two gorgeous pencil drawing prints of Hernandez and Beradi. Two players who left LUFC this year but to who we owe such a debt of gratitude to. MOT.View attachment 93822
Gabby, the artist is supposed to be having some more printed, I have my name down for one if you are on Twitter you'll already know, if not and I hear anything I'll either let you know or get two and send you one palAmazing! I wanted the print where it’s both of them together and Beradi is screaming at Hernandez. It’s the start of this great team that got us promoted breaking up a bit.
Beautiful Wayne! Been a LUFC fan from distance for 40 years. We did a great seasonSorry lads, not shaving related but I just had to show off these two gorgeous pencil drawing prints of Hernandez and Beradi. Two players who left LUFC this year but to who we owe such a debt of gratitude to. MOT.View attachment 93822

Yeah I missed out on the ore order of that one, I’ll keep a look out. Very talented. Beradi one of my favourite players, apart from Batty of course, nothing beats Batty!Gabby, the artist is supposed to be having some more printed, I have my name down for one if you are on Twitter you'll already know, if not and I hear anything I'll either let you know or get two and send you one pal
Hi my mate Where are you again Sweden? We certaintly did Sir! Would you like some? I'm happy to send some your way palBeautiful Wayne! Been a LUFC fan from distance for 40 years. We did a great season![]()
Until you are on your feet screaming at the TV "Why the Feck are you letting Batty take a fecking penalty in the world cup when he is a defender..... We all know what happened nextYeah I missed out on the ore order of that one, I’ll keep a look out. Very talented. Beradi one of my favourite players, apart from Batty of course, nothing beats Batty!
Ah but the man is a total legend! I love it how he retired and you never hear from him again, plenty of stories you hear ex players say about him, he’s a one off!Until you are on your feet screaming at the TV "Why the Feck are you letting Batty take a fecking penalty in the world cup when he is a defender..... We all know what happened next
Ah but the man is a total legend! I love it how he retired and you never hear from him again, plenty of stories you hear ex players say about him, he’s a one off!
Apparently that missed penalty had no effect on him at all, in the changing room after you wouldn’t have even known it had happened.
[/it didn't have an effect on him... The bloody rest of us though QUOTE]