June 2021 Acquisitions

J349

Forum GOD!
Words can’t describe the colour. It sure is a thing of beauty. The knot itself is very firm so don’t think it will be much of a scrubber and more of a painter. Going to do a disinfectant lather with it and see how it sheds. I’ve heard horror stories of simpsons brushes shedding like crazy so fingers crossed I’ve got a good knot. Id hate to return it. Many respects as always my friend. J.
I am sure is going to be perfect. Enjoy it!
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I really do hope so David. I scrubbed it a little bit in the palm of my hand and had a few stray hairs so I do hope it’s not the case. Respects as always. J.
That's normal with these. Don't worry. These knots are very dense and a few loose hairs is natural. I've had more Manchurians than anything else. Trust me. :)
 
Top