June 2021 Acquisitions

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Sorry lads, not shaving related but I just had to show off these two gorgeous pencil drawing prints of Hernandez and Beradi. Two players who left LUFC this year but to who we owe such a debt of gratitude to. MOT.View attachment 93822
Amazing! I wanted the print where it’s both of them together and Beradi is screaming at Hernandez. It’s the start of this great team that got us promoted breaking up a bit.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Amazing! I wanted the print where it’s both of them together and Beradi is screaming at Hernandez. It’s the start of this great team that got us promoted breaking up a bit.
Gabby, the artist is supposed to be having some more printed, I have my name down for one if you are on Twitter you'll already know, if not and I hear anything I'll either let you know or get two and send you one pal
 

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Gabby, the artist is supposed to be having some more printed, I have my name down for one if you are on Twitter you'll already know, if not and I hear anything I'll either let you know or get two and send you one pal
Yeah I missed out on the ore order of that one, I’ll keep a look out. Very talented. Beradi one of my favourite players, apart from Batty of course, nothing beats Batty!
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Yeah I missed out on the ore order of that one, I’ll keep a look out. Very talented. Beradi one of my favourite players, apart from Batty of course, nothing beats Batty!
Until you are on your feet screaming at the TV "Why the Feck are you letting Batty take a fecking penalty in the world cup when he is a defender..... We all know what happened next
 

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Until you are on your feet screaming at the TV "Why the Feck are you letting Batty take a fecking penalty in the world cup when he is a defender..... We all know what happened next
Ah but the man is a total legend! I love it how he retired and you never hear from him again, plenty of stories you hear ex players say about him, he’s a one off!

Apparently that missed penalty had no effect on him at all, in the changing room after you wouldn’t have even known it had happened.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Ah but the man is a total legend! I love it how he retired and you never hear from him again, plenty of stories you hear ex players say about him, he’s a one off!

Apparently that missed penalty had no effect on him at all, in the changing room after you wouldn’t have even known it had happened.
[/it didn't have an effect on him... The bloody rest of us though QUOTE]
 
Top