churchilllafemme
Forum GOD!
It is no longer sold retail. I got mine from a member of another forum.Where can we find this gem?
It is no longer sold retail. I got mine from a member of another forum.Where can we find this gem?
Fantastic find !View attachment 94028
A morning visit to RHS Rosemoor and this was waiting for me in the shop £8.75 instead of £35.00 !!!!!
Sergey congratulations on the update! I'm interested in the scent of the Warlock and the Black Rose. Your impressions?
Sergey, I'll let you know later. No impressions right nowSergey congratulations on the update! I'm interested in the scent of the Warlock and the Black Rose. Your impressions?
But I can say that Black Rose is the first rose in soap that I can shave with 
Fantastic choices - I got hooked on this brand a while ago... they really are great soaps with defined lovely fragrances 10/10