Boycie83
Space Cadet
Happy Birthday !
Happy Birthday to you !![]()
Happy birthday man!
Thanks guys!Happy Birthday, a great time to buy yourself some goodies!!!P.
Happy Birthday !
Happy Birthday to you !![]()
Happy birthday man!
Thanks guys!Happy Birthday, a great time to buy yourself some goodies!!!P.
Damn No one told me that, it was my birthday yesterday, but then I did buy that Razorock Hawk Hulk the other day ! And Mrs Northam would raise an eye brow if I did buy more soap.Happy Birthday @Boycie83
You are officially allowed to buy yourself at least a shaving soap and another shaving cream. Maybe even some blades.
As it is really ****ing hot, you are allowed to add an additional menthol soap/cream to the list as well.
OrgasmicShavemac Purple Haze PK47 32mm socket
I'll set either a 30mm SHD Manchurian Finest or a 3band SHD High Mountain White.
I do think the HMW will look better once it's bloomed.
View attachment 51679View attachment 51680View attachment 51681
Happy probably belated birthday mateBirthday pressie time.
From Mrs Northam
View attachment 51709
And from a friend
View attachment 51710
Happy Birthday for yesterday! Hope it was a good one!Damn No one told me that, it was my birthday yesterday, but then I did buy that Razorock Hawk Hulk the other day ! And Mrs Northam would raise an eye brow if I did buy more soap.
Cheers mate, yeah was yesterday, spoilt and had a great day.Happy probably belated birthday mate
Ah, a belated Happy Birthday to you. As no one mentioned it here yesterday then you are allowed to buy 2 soaps of your choice, no creams though (unless it is the bonus menthol one as it is so hot).Damn No one told me that, it was my birthday yesterday, but then I did buy that Razorock Hawk Hulk the other day ! And Mrs Northam would raise an eye brow if I did buy more soap.
Cheers.Ah, a belated Happy Birthday to you. As no one mentioned it here yesterday then you are allowed to buy 2 soaps of your choice, no creams though (unless it is the bonus menthol one as it is so hot).
As for the Mrs raising an eyebrow, if you shave them off when she sleeps then she won't be able to raise one in disapproval. On second thoughts, shaving off someone's eyebrows when they sleep isn't a great idea.
Happy birthday for yesterday!Damn No one told me that, it was my birthday yesterday, but then I did buy that Razorock Hawk Hulk the other day ! And Mrs Northam would raise an eye brow if I did buy more soap.
View attachment 51914
Finally, after a heavy customs fee.
Congratulations, Stefan.