Blademonkey
Forum GOD!
I don't know but the question is a good one, I need to restock those single edge blades anyway so will be buying some soon.@Blademonkey @donnie_arko Does that also go for the Single Edge ‘GEM’ blades too?
I don't know but the question is a good one, I need to restock those single edge blades anyway so will be buying some soon.@Blademonkey @donnie_arko Does that also go for the Single Edge ‘GEM’ blades too?
There's a guy on eBay selling 500 of them in a 99p start auction. May be of interest to you.I don't know but the question is a good one, I need to restock those single edge blades anyway so will be buying some soon.
When buying blades in those qualities and these blades in particular I like to purchase from Connaughts who have had a long history of purchasing from one source. Thank you for thinking about me thoughThere's a guy on eBay selling 500 of them in a 99p start auction. May be of interest to you.
P.No worries P, I assumed he probably got them from Connaught himself but I may be wrong!When buying blades in those qualities and these blades in particular I like to purchase from Connaughts who have had a long history of purchasing from one source. Thank you for thinking about me thoughP.
No, you're probably right but having been stung twice with duff blades I'm super careful where I buy from these days. P.No worries P, I assumed he probably got them from Connaught himself but I may be wrong!
Nice case..
Hiya Bal, Did you order the new Karve in SS?Nice case..
No, tbh it was never really on the cards.Hiya Bal, Did you order the new Karve in SS?
Fair play, hope you enjoy the NodachiNo, tbh it was never really on the cards.
Was waiting for Stainless Charcoals the the Nodachi came along

Stainless CG now available, Bal.No, tbh it was never really on the cards.
Was waiting for Stainless Charcoals the the Nodachi came along