I have no defense from that one Darkbulb. You are totally correct in your assumption. The question was though. Is the Wolfman worth $100 more?
I really don't know to be honest.
I guess it's like that you can sleep on a bed with a simple sheet or you can have a multi-thousand threadcount bedset - both will serve you well.
How good a sleep you got will take a lot of other factors into consideration -just like 'how good a shave you got' with that handle.
A lot of the "value" that I feel I get these days from shaving gear is that I support small, independent creative companies.
I "value" picking up a razor that I bought from an artisan that came up with the design more than I value picking up something I know is a knock-off of a item that is in production today.
That's why I really like a lot of these recent kick starters - often they fail..but they showcase a lot of creativity and originality and I feel good about putting my money where that creativity originated.
Is it worth $100 though?
I really don't know. That's probably extremely subjective,
Regardless, the handle does look great and I wish you plenty of good shaves
