April 2021 Acquisitions

As the Leaf and Twig are my only razors these days I have decided to pimp the Leaf up with the Silicone handle sleeve, bargain at only a Fiver, I also got the Twig a stand too. By the way, those aren't my nails Lads, I wear Red, always. Once it arrives I may cut down the handle too as it is a tad long, I'll decide once it arrives.
View attachment 90552
It's amazing how far potato peelers have come in the past few years. I reckon this will do parsnips as well. Watch those nails though Wayne!:laugh:
Just kidding, enjoy!:cheers:
 

vartik

Head shaver


Yaqi Red Marble with 26mm tuxedo knot. Glue bump seems to be huge 😒. I will measure it when I will be at home for lunch and update this post.

Edit :

So, measurements are :
total loft - 58mm
free loft - 47 mm
glue bump - 11 mm

Seems kinda big but since I had my caliper pulled out, I measured my beloved Sagrada Familia and measurements were :

total loft - 52 mm
free loft - 45 mm
glue bump - 7 mm

Glue bumt is smaller on Sagrada Familia, but free loft is higher on Red Marble so I don't chuck up the sponge just yet. First shave tonight :)
 
Last edited:
Top