April 2021 Acquisitions

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
Received my Muhle SS R41GS today in the land of OZ.

 

Lee93

Über Member
Bought in March but arrived today, from Canada!
Some soaps and GC 68p and Karve plate B.
I am still awaiting the order from England. Blocked by customs 40 days ago. I would like to try other English soaps (Dr. Harris, Phoenix & Beau and Wickham) but it is becoming difficult, and in Europe it is very hard to find them.
IMG_20210421_174248.jpg
 

J349

Forum GOD!
Bought in March but arrived today, from Canada!
Some soaps and GC 68p and Karve plate B.
I am still awaiting the order from England. Blocked by customs 40 days ago. I would like to try other English soaps (Dr. Harris, Phoenix & Beau and Wickham) but it is becoming difficult, and in Europe it is very hard to find them.
View attachment 90379
Dr Harris you can find in gifts&care or yourshaving, they ship everywhere with fair prices.
For wickham you can try bomarzo64 or soulobjects, also P&B, (I never bought from the last one though), but the shipping costs are higher.
 

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
Bought in March but arrived today, from Canada!
Some soaps and GC 68p and Karve plate B.
I am still awaiting the order from England. Blocked by customs 40 days ago. I would like to try other English soaps (Dr. Harris, Phoenix & Beau and Wickham) but it is becoming difficult, and in Europe it is very hard to find them.
View attachment 90379
Try here for Wickham, P&B and OSP as well
Dr Harris you can find in gifts&care or yourshaving, they ship everywhere with fair prices.
For wickham you can try bomarzo64 or soulobjects, also P&B, (I never bought from the last one though), but the shipping costs are higher.
"Wickham Soap Co. 1912 Classic 24 Shaving Soap Vegan Shaving Soap | Soul Objects" https://soulobjects.de/products/wickham-soap-classic-24-rasierseife?_pos=15&_sid=551c566fc&_ss=r also stock OSP😉👍
 

R181

Grumpy old man
Bought in March but arrived today, from Canada!
Some soaps and GC 68p and Karve plate B.
I am still awaiting the order from England. Blocked by customs 40 days ago. I would like to try other English soaps (Dr. Harris, Phoenix & Beau and Wickham) but it is becoming difficult, and in Europe it is very hard to find them.
View attachment 90379
You can get TOBS, DR Harris, MWF and GFT from Canada

Bob
 
Top