Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Now I need the just released splash.
It's amazing how far potato peelers have come in the past few years. I reckon this will do parsnips as well. Watch those nails though Wayne!As the Leaf and Twig are my only razors these days I have decided to pimp the Leaf up with the Silicone handle sleeve, bargain at only a Fiver, I also got the Twig a stand too. By the way, those aren't my nails Lads, I wear Red, always. Once it arrives I may cut down the handle too as it is a tad long, I'll decide once it arrives.
View attachment 90552


I do Chris...Lol, had a heavenly shave this morning with them. Not sure about carrots but it isn't going anywhere near my Plums buddyIt's amazing how far potato peelers have come in the past few years. I reckon this will do parsnips as well. Watch those nails though Wayne!
Just kidding, enjoy!![]()

I was also surprised with that in the last couple of bottles. Read somewhere that the company that produced the previous ones closed and this is temporary.Arrrgghhhhh Noooooo.
Myrsol have messed up.
I hope this bottle is an aberration due to COVID supplies and not the new design. It’s crap.
View attachment 90699
Yes .. With the virus there are no suppliesArrrgghhhhh Noooooo.
Myrsol have messed up.
I hope this bottle is an aberration due to COVID supplies and not the new design. It’s crap.
View attachment 90699
well, it might look pants but it smells great - like a lemon sherbet. I just hope my skin likes it as much as I do.Arrrgghhhhh Noooooo.
Myrsol have messed up.
I hope this bottle is an aberration due to COVID supplies and not the new design. It’s crap.
View attachment 90699
