Where? I prefer to buy in EU but sometimes I have placed orders from Italian Barber, with them never had customs problems.You can get TOBS, DR Harris, MWF and GFT from Canada
Bob
Where? I prefer to buy in EU but sometimes I have placed orders from Italian Barber, with them never had customs problems.You can get TOBS, DR Harris, MWF and GFT from Canada
Bob
Yes, you can get from Italian Barber's Canadian site and also Fendrihan Canada.Where? I prefer to buy in EU but sometimes I have placed orders from Italian Barber, with them never had customs problems.
Mega haulThe English package has arrived! Now I have almost all the soaps I want to try.
Thank you to Connaught!
View attachment 90482
As the Leaf and Twig are my only razors these days I have decided to pimp the Leaf up with the Silicone handle sleeve, bargain at only a Fiver, I also got the Twig a stand too. By the way, those aren't my nails Lads, I wear Red, always. Once it arrives I may cut down the handle too as it is a tad long, I'll decide once it arrives.
View attachment 90552