April 2021 Acquisitions

R181

Grumpy old man
Got this King Gillette 3 piece cc razor today at Walter World. It comes with a tuck of 5 King Gillette stainless steel blades. Don't ask me where this stuff is made or what it is made from. The razor has good weight to it, fit and finish seems fine, handle seems grippy and appears to be solid not hollow. First impression is better than what I had of the King Gillette TTO razor I have. I'll say one thing though and that's they have the packaging down pat. It is very tastefully done old style. Lets hope it shave well.

Bob

Gillette-3-piece-razor.jpg
Gillette-3-piece-razor-b.jpg
Gillette-3-piece-razor-c.jpg
 

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
I bought a tub of Fendrihan Bergamot shaving cream and a bottle of Harris Marlborough after shave splash. The shaving cream is excellent, but the Harris after shave is very disappointing. I’ve used Harris Arlington after shave for years and it’s my favourite splash. Because of this I decided to give the Marlborough a punt, but it just doesn’t measure up: The scent is very weak and I can’t figure out what it is. As well, menthol is listed as an ingredient, but I don’t get any feel of menthol at all when I put it on.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
As the Leaf and Twig are my only razors these days I have decided to pimp the Leaf up with the Silicone handle sleeve, bargain at only a Fiver, I also got the Twig a stand too. By the way, those aren't my nails Lads, I wear Red, always. Once it arrives I may cut down the handle too as it is a tad long, I'll decide once it arrives.
b543d4f500bbc894664bcd95dbe22deb.jpg
 
Top