Northam Saint
Forum GOD!
So many truths on here.
Yeah you do loose a bit of drive. At first it’s all the excitement of new soaps, blades, razors and brushes. I still enjoy my shaves but feel there’s nothing to “Talk about”. I also usually have one day a week where I don’t shave. That’s always a bonus the next day as I get a lovely shave after a days out.
I think as well my problem is I’ve far too much on the go. I’m at a point where buying more is a no no. So I need to clear the decks and order some new in.
Yeah you do loose a bit of drive. At first it’s all the excitement of new soaps, blades, razors and brushes. I still enjoy my shaves but feel there’s nothing to “Talk about”. I also usually have one day a week where I don’t shave. That’s always a bonus the next day as I get a lovely shave after a days out.
I think as well my problem is I’ve far too much on the go. I’m at a point where buying more is a no no. So I need to clear the decks and order some new in.
