Who's losing the passion a little....?

ESBrushmaker

Forum GOD!
Artisan
It's just shaving, good to keep things in perspective sometimes. Being surrounded by like minded people (such as on here) makes it easy to lose sight of that and before you know it you're capable of rationalising £500 razors.
I don't know about the expensive razors; but they are still a lot of fun.
 

Rusty Blade

Forum GOD!
For the first time in ages I asked myself "do I have to shave today, couldn't I just leave it?".......

This took me by surprise. I went on and had an excellent shave, but the thought was there.

Anyone else?
Shaving is something I have always enjoyed and while the passion may not be all consuming as it was in the beginning I still find great pleasure in my daily shave rituals. And I still enjoy collecting everything to do with shaving.
 
Top