PLANofMAN
Retro Razor Junkie
Weird, I've found the shave den to be the most laid back out of all the forums I belong to.I participate on both TSR and ATG, finding both valuable resources. I also frequent shavemyface, but I fear that it has lost much of its vibrancy, as well as TSN. The only forum I’ve run into problems with is The Shave Den where I was banned many years ago for having the temerity to question the female mod on a point. It was rather like something out of the Court of the Star Chamber: no explanation of what I’d done to transgress the rules, no right to appeal, just a guilty verdict out of the blue; I have yet to understand the sensitivity of said mod. Overall, I find the four shaving forums I currently frequent to be very pleasant and informative places.
As for The Shaving Room, I do post from time to time there, but I consider this and TSD to be my 'home' forums. Badger & Blade is the forum I'm least active on, as I find it to be repressive. TSR had one rogue mod...B&B employs nothing but.
. Having said that; ATG came along & is a great resource.

