Grishnak
Forum GOD!
Yes, but do you have any unpopular or controversial opinions?-Most honing and stropping practices are anecdotal garbage...I don't even discuss how I maintain mine ( for 40+ years) because of all the ire I would receive about it
-Most sunk cost fallacies on high end software. I don't care why you think your $100 soap is superior, I know it is not
-X country made a better straight razor then Y country. (talking vintage). Any razor made during this time is decent
-Superlathers, uberlathers, most prep advice is wack
-The word artisan in most instances. Pulease ...they are not commercial products and only this you can say about them...they just are another product not better, superior are any other superlative misnomer or argument you want to attach.
-Feather blades reputation...good or bad. Stop talking about them they are just another blade
-Coconut/Stearic acid soaps suck. Yup all of them. Hate them with a passion.
-Dovo and Thiers still makes good straight razors. Yeah they are modern but they shave and hone well...stop complaining.
-Most modern DE/SE razors...None have improved drastically over the GEM SE, Schick Injector or Gillette Tech...why buy one.
-The hype over birth year razors...WTF???. You don't start shaving in infancy. I still have the Gillette Tech my Dad gave me when I was 15. It's not from my birth year. Just don't understand the logic on this one.
-Shaving lingo - especially the whole efficient/mild/aggressive pseudo scientific BS that gets debated ad nauseum. Don't get me started on Tier1/Tier2 yada yada yada on software.
-The endless Boar vs Badger vs Horsehair vs Synthetic brush debate - You like your brush...noish. Don't try to convert me like some apostate in need of religion.
-The P&G/Gillette/Schick hate - FFS grow up. Don't like their products or philosophy.. don't use them. Trying to paint them as evil geniuses that somehow killed wet shaving if full on retard.
- Fanboyism of any product, style or method. - Invest your fanaticism in something productive
- This post because it is just another shite opinion....but at least I am aware of it

my personal opinion is that this soap scent is kinda used soccer socks covered in mud .

