TV shows you are - or will be - watching.

semajohn

Forum GOD!
Just finished watching Fallout šŸ‘
Currently watching Parasyte: The Grey
And
Reality was boring. But I did get a nice Sunday afternoon snooze from it šŸ¤£

Last edited:

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Mr Bates vs the Post Office. An absolutely shocking expose. All the gongs and bonuses received by those in charge should be revoked immediately and a good stint of prison time should be in the mix too, along with very generous restitution for every single victim and the families without delay. A national disgrace and humiliation.

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
I think that this might be based on the novel Shogun by James Clavell, an excellent read. If the series is half as good as the book then it will be worth watching.

There was also a book called Tai Pan by Clavell about European traders in Hong Kong at the time of the Opium Wars in 1832, brilliant read.
Iā€™ve read both books and they are riveting, particularly Tai Pan given my Hong Kong ties. Neither is an easy read at times due to graphic descriptions of certain events.

Last edited:

Falcon50

A big thumbs up for "Masters of The Air".
The pilots are a bit too handsome for reality, but far better than average TV fare.
My ex-father-in-law was a B17 pilot stationed in England, so it resonates.

Vacumatic

Testy
A big thumbs up for "Masters of The Air".
The pilots are a bit too handsome for reality, but far better than average TV fare.
My ex-father-in-law was a B17 pilot stationed in England, so it resonates.
Off topic, apologies. There is a B17 that flies over my house on a regular basis, very slowly and it is fantastic to see, so low that I can see the pilot waving to us.

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
One of the remaining 2 airworthy Avro Lancasters flies over house periodically. It is hangared at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum in Mount Hope (Hamilton), Ontario, Canada. Quite a spectacle, not to mention noisy.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I enjoyed the first episode of Fallout and am looking forward to watching the rest. I've dabbled in the games but only recently started playing Fallout 4 in earnest.

Masters of the Air was OK, I felt it was generally biased against anyone non-American.

semajohn

Forum GOD!
I enjoyed the first episode of Fallout and am looking forward to watching the rest. I've dabbled in the games but only recently started playing Fallout 4 in earnest.

Masters of the Air was OK, I felt it was generally biased against anyone non-American.
Played fallout 3, Vegas and their expansion packs. My son is more of a fanboy than me and has played them all.