Stirling Collapsible Silicone Shaving Bowl

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
This is genius! Although, yeah, the dog bowl thing is concerning but hey, you can get a green one from Stirling! Great for travel. I like the nubs that push lather out of the knot, more bowls could do with those.

Nisse

Old geezer
I have a melamin nub free bowl, works like a charm it's not rocket science, easy to clean, cost 1 pound 50. (when travelling I face lather)
_DSC2312.jpg

Last edited:

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
I went for this one too. The slightly cheaper one flagged by Malc looked too wide at 7" on description. These are 5" at top. What a great idea. Just the right size, great for travel and very efficient. You even get two in a pack. Happy days.

Last edited:

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Hate to harp on ........ but......... ok I will. IF I had known about these at the start of my 'journey' then happy days and many savings. Another shave today. Wound up some of Darren's Apricus. OMG what a lovely result. Somebody posted earlier that the nubs do not do anything and that it is purely the silicone base. IMO - wrong. I have used flat silicone before and these guys are SO much better. Even my Surabachi is looking like being returned to its original owner ( Mrs Gaf ). The depth is SO right with these too, an attribute that many other bowls lack. SO simple , SO good. 'nuff said.

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Hate to harp on ........ but......... ok I will. IF I had known about these at the start of my 'journey' then happy days and many savings. Another shave today. Wound up some of Darren's Apricus. OMG what a lovely result. Somebody posted earlier that the nubs do not do anything and that it is purely the silicone base. IMO - wrong. I have used flat silicone before and these guys are SO much better. Even my Surabachi is looking like being returned to its original owner ( Mrs Gaf ). The depth is SO right with these too, an attribute that many other bowls lack. SO simple , SO good. 'nuff said.
Definitely ditch that Suribachi bowl. Scott from Declaration Grooming strongly advises to avoid using one with his brushes.