Show us your Wallets!

Project2571

IMG_20201003_063709.jpg
IMG_20201003_063356.jpg

Earlier using Secrid and it was totally ok (still using for another currency). Grip introduced this in kickstarter, backed up two (one for son) waited a year and now happy user. https://grip6.com/
If you like this kind of card popping wallet's and want to spend I can recommend to try. Available also without loop.
I like this loop but when you get it you need to rearrange your using habits. That means how I put it in my pocket/table etc.
I put it on my left pocket and loop up (instead of secrid right pocket) so
catching with my left hand, forefinger goes to loop and flip. That way my right hand can push buttons, write etc.
If I take it with right hand I must change worthlessly hands when want to operate with paying.
I am right handed but can also write with left too (not as pretty of course because right dominates but I like to practise with left too, for example shaving with straights by both hands)

Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Still using my ATG wallet daily since buying it. Still looks brand new and stiff as a collar when holding my cards etc. Impressed.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Still loving my Northumbria Hand made Commission Wallet. Some patina now and taken some colour from handling. Pleased to say that this is by far the best made wallet I have ever had and the longest I have stayed with one wallet. Yes its big for some peoples liking, but I love it.

4212433E-5403-46C6-A549-F210E6D73EB9.jpeg

9283FEEC-9184-41EF-A6D0-7E624EB84710.jpeg

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Still loving my Northumbria Hand made Commission Wallet. Some patina now and taken some colour from handling. Pleased to say that this is by far the best made wallet I have ever had and the longest I have stayed with one wallet. Yes its big for some peoples liking, but I love it.

View attachment 88753
View attachment 88754
That enormous! I once sent a pair of jeans back because I couldn't get my wallet in the front pocket and at that point realised it was my fault, not the jeans and slimmed my wallet down.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
That enormous! I once sent a pair of jeans back because I couldn't get my wallet in the front pocket and at that point realised it was my fault, not the jeans and slimmed my wallet down.
it is that for sure, just longer than a £50 and dollar bills.

Grarea

Forum Plod
1682341099467.png
How good are people's knowledge of brand logos?
I was flush when I got this huge wallet about twenty odd years ago.
So, I either spent a few quid on it or got one cheap at the market.
I am assuming the latter as I can't find the logo.
(I am not very good at brands and logos though)