that brush and razor look absolutely fabulous! very nice!Nice mail day. Wickhams Outlaw brush with Silksmoke type knot, Silinski Santas Pipe shaving soap, a few nice frag samples and courtesy of @Optometrist a Carbon razor to test. Happy Larry today chaps.View attachment 55307
Fantastic brush and one of my favourite boars; enjoy.
Thank you. Sadly though the brush is mine but the Carbon is on loan.that brush and razor look absolutely fabulous! very nice!
Boar....Boar? I see no Boar, nor indeed will I ever see a Boar on my shaving shelves. Boar brushes are the Devils work.Fantastic brush and one of my favourite boars; enjoy.
Damn king @Wayne. Perfect brush,the ΑΛΦΑ is in Greek language!Nice mail day. Wickhams Outlaw brush with Silksmoke type knot, Silinski Santas Pipe shaving soap, a few nice frag samples and courtesy of @Optometrist a Carbon razor to test. Happy Larry today chaps.View attachment 55307
But the Semogue 620 loads soap like crazy!Boar....Boar? I see no Boar, nor indeed will I ever see a Boar on my shaving shelves. Boar brushes are the Devils work.
A pocket beast.But the Semogue 620 loads soap like crazy!A pocket beast.

The Siliski is a great soap! I'm sure Wayne like it just fine. I'll tell him to put a WK sticker on it, to keep you happy..Damn king @Wayne. Perfect brush,the ΑΛΦΑ is in Greek language!
You won't like so much the Siliski.. I am almost sure..

WK? You mean the King of post shave?! Oh yes!The Siliski is a great soap! I'm sure Wayne like it just fine. I'll tell him to put a WK sticker on it, to keep you happy..![]()

I know their is a vogue for make-up brushes at the moment and indeed I have purchased a few myself out of curiosity but boar brushes remain the correct brushes for latheringBoar....Boar? I see no Boar, nor indeed will I ever see a Boar on my shaving shelves. Boar brushes are the Devils work.
.The only part of a Pig I want is the meat....Lots of it.I know their is a vogue for make-up brushes at the moment and indeed I have purchased a few myself out of curiosity but boar brushes remain the correct brushes for lathering.
Here in Greece we offer Souvlaki with pig meat, along with tomatoes,potatoes, onions and tzatziki!!The only part of a Pig I want is the meat....Lots of it.
...I'm endeavouring too cut down on my use of plastic...not good for the environment....I care for our environment...The only part of a Pig I want is the meat....Lots of it.