September Acquisitions

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Thanks, I will give that a try, copy and paste is another matter altogether! :)
I get by though :) P.
Highlight the web address by placing cursor at start, hold down the left click on mouse and move the cursor along the address until all highlighted blue. Right click and select copy. Place cursor in the URL space after opening the chain link and right click. Select paste.
On a mobile, you highlight the web address by holding finger down on it and the copy icon appears to be tapped. Then hold finger down in URL space and tap paste option.
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
Highlight the web address by placing cursor at start, hold down the left click on mouse and move the cursor along the address until all highlighted blue. Right click and select copy. Place cursor in the URL space after opening the chain link and right click. Select paste.
On a mobile, you highlight the web address by holding finger down on it and the copy icon appears to be tapped. Then hold finger down in URL space and tap paste option.
Thank you again, I will practice and make good :) P.
 

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Man.....I would love to get my mits on of those sterling soaps , but since there is no company in the Netherlands , who have these in stock , I will have to order from the us directly and the quantity to shipping coast ratio is to high for me :( thanks for the share!
I would compare the total cost of the order (soap prices and shipping costs) before deciding where to buy the soaps from.

For example:

Shaving Time gives you free shipping if you order for at least £65 (that's a really big order, you need to buy 5 soaps to reach that amount of money), but a tub of Stirling Sandpiper costs £13.99 (that's about $17.38), while you can get the same soap for $13.50 from Maggard Razors (plus $6.50 shipping costs with "Economy International" as shipping method, 1 soap that is). I wouldn't be surprised if ordering from Maggard Razors would be cheaper than ordering from Shaving Time if you only plan on buying a couple of soaps (2-3) at once. It's a different story of course when you also want the alcohol based aftershaves, because Maggard Razors doesn't ship alcohol based products to Europe.
 
Top