Man.....I would love to get my mits on of those sterling soaps , but since there is no company in the Netherlands , who have these in stock , I will have to order from the us directly and the quantity to shipping coast ratio is to high for me
thanks for the share!Where did you buy them from mate?
Got them from ebay, Rob.Where did you buy them from mate?
Cheers Pat. On my last pack so need to stock up.Got them from ebay, Rob.
Your welcome mate,enjoy your weekend.Cheers Pat. On my last pack so need to stock up.
You don't have to order from the US, Stirling soaps are sold here in the Uk by Shaving time CoMan.....I would love to get my mits on of those sterling soaps , but since there is no company in the Netherlands , who have these in stock , I will have to order from the us directly and the quantity to shipping coast ratio is to high for methanks for the share!
Pwow thanks mate! do you care to share their website link?You don't have to order from the US, Stirling soaps are sold here in the Uk by Shaving time CoP
I would if I knew how! Just type in Shaving Time Company into your search engine. P.wow thanks mate! do you care to share their website link?

https://shavingtime.co.uk/Man.....I would love to get my mits on of those sterling soaps , but since there is no company in the Netherlands , who have these in stock , I will have to order from the us directly and the quantity to shipping coast ratio is to high for methanks for the share!
wow thanks mate! do you care to share their website link?
thanks mate for the share! straight to the bookmarks in my browser ofcourse :P will have a gander at the site tomorrow!
P.no one is to old to learn brotherI need to take a computer for dummies course! thanks guys for the linkP.
and remember ; there are no stupid questions , just answers 
Paul, above where you write a post there are symbols. Click on the chain link symbol above the cogwheel one and you then just write in the web address, or better still, copy and paste it.I need to take a computer for dummies course! thanks guys for the linkP.