Which brush you gonna use first, 1st world problems and all that!
Both, one on face & other on the noggin lolWhich brush you gonna use first, 1st world problems and all that!
I love milk soaps but goats milk soap is wonderful, with honey too!I am very very satisfied with these 2 I bought. I can't believe how excellent is the Goat's Milk soap.
The Pears way better than the Ach Brito Glyce I have.
Final price for both 4 euros.
P.Paul! I mean, I read the ingredients, it contains pure goat's milk! I couldn't believe I found this gem in my local market.I love milk soaps but goats milk soap is wonderful, with honey too!P.
Nope, I haven't. To me, it is similar to MWF - a bit harder to create the lather than with the artisans, doesn't take too much water, and the lather is a bit ''airy'' than I am used too. However the shave was quite nice, no objections, the post-shave is good and I really really like the scent.@pimple8 Hi, I see you got DR Harris Windsor. Have you tried it before?, think it might be one of my next soaps!.

cool razor sir..![]()
My Factory Fresh NOS Henckels Twin Works Solingen Stainless Steel 13/16th Arrived Today in the Post..Looks as if it Was Made Just this Morning..Stunning Razor..
Billy