MPF9
Forum GOD!
You will like Plate 3 really splendid with the Proguard .EnjoyGot stung !!!! Nasty customs slip of dome !
View attachment 54572
But !!!! Worth it ?
View attachment 54573
You will like Plate 3 really splendid with the Proguard .EnjoyGot stung !!!! Nasty customs slip of dome !
View attachment 54572
But !!!! Worth it ?
View attachment 54573
I’ll be giving the Plate 2 a go in the morning but do fully intent on trying each out. I do love the look of this razor, the “floating” blade intrigues me too.You will like Plate 3 really splendid with the Proguard .Enjoy![]()
I started off on 2 with a Feather Pro but found Shave Time lengthy,due to my type of growth, but a good starting point.I’ll be giving the Plate 2 a go in the morning but do fully intent on trying each out. I do love the look of this razor, the “floating” blade intrigues me too.
The new packaging is damn fantastic king of balms @BartsBalm ! Wow!@BartsBalm balms sample pack. Wonderful scents. Already have a couple of candidates for full tubesView attachment 54586
Just ordered some myself. How do you like it?My Ariana & Evans L'Orange Verte aftershave splash arrived this morning.
![]()
Haven't used it yet. I only shave once or twice a week and I still had to try my Uno and Grecian Horse aftershave splashes when my L'Orange Verte aftershave splash arrived.Just ordered some myself. How do you like it?
My only objection is that the base of these two could be the Excelsior, the best overall base IMO.Arrived this morning. A nice little extra is that the soaps have a batch number. I ordered within a few minutes once these became available and my batch numbers are SS-0034 (Fougère Gothique) and SS-0044 (Fougère Angelique).
![]()
Randy, they're one of each. Gothique is Excelsior, Angelique is Reserve.My only objection is that the base of these two could be the Excelsior, the best overall base IMO.
I would have preferred them in the Excelsior base too because the Reserve base is a bit finicky. Performance-wise though, I still find the Reserve base pretty much the slickest soap base that I've tried, but I prefer the post-shave feel of the Excelsior and A&E soap bases.My only objection is that the base of these two could be the Excelsior, the best overall base IMO.
That's actually incorrect. Both Fougère Gothique and Fougère Angelique use the Reserve base.Randy, they're one of each. Gothique is Excelsior, Angelique is Reserve.
I'm not a fan of Reserve.
Oh, really? Just looked at the Maggard Razors site and they've changed it. Gothique was listed as Excelsior at time of ordering.I would have preferred them in the Excelsior base too because the Reserve base is a bit finicky. Performance-wise though, I still find the Reserve base pretty much the slickest soap base that I've tried, but I prefer the post-shave feel of the Excelsior and A&E soap bases.
That's actually incorrect. Both Fougère Gothique and Fougère Angelique use the Reserve base.