September Acquisitions

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date

Wayne

Forum Sod
Thanks Wayne. It looks a lot better in the flesh too. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.
Exactly the same as mine and as far as I know I was the first to think to ask Joao' to let me have the Masamune handle, I've always liked that handle as for me it was the perfect length and weight. It's a cracker of a razor mate.
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Exactly the same as mine and as far as I know I was the first to think to ask Joao' to let me have the Masamune handle, I've always liked that handle as for me it was the perfect length and weight. It's a cracker of a razor mate.
I wasn't a fan of the new handle at all. Glad they're interchangeable. I'll tag you on my SOTD.
 
Top