Very nice Sir.
Thanks Wayne. It looks a lot better in the flesh too. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.Very nice Sir.
Exactly the same as mine and as far as I know I was the first to think to ask Joao' to let me have the Masamune handle, I've always liked that handle as for me it was the perfect length and weight. It's a cracker of a razor mate.Thanks Wayne. It looks a lot better in the flesh too. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.
I wasn't a fan of the new handle at all. Glad they're interchangeable. I'll tag you on my SOTD.Exactly the same as mine and as far as I know I was the first to think to ask Joao' to let me have the Masamune handle, I've always liked that handle as for me it was the perfect length and weight. It's a cracker of a razor mate.