September 2021 Acquisitions

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Panic mode order. Got all of them in tallow based. Cant understand this madness of going vegan by many soapmakers.
Fingers crossed on Speick shave sticks now.

View attachment 101256
I've got some news for you Raj:

 

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
I've got some news for you Raj:

Thanks mate. It was your thread that made me rush and place order on speick sticks. Not a tallow snob but I favor tallow soaps more. Cannot wrap my head around, these times. One after another soap maker is hitching the veggie bandwagon, I am afraid at this rate Arko and USA artisan soaps will be the only option left in few years. Can't say I am fan of either two options.
 

rebelshaver98

Forum GOD!
My head has been checked on numerous occasions (I'm regularly whipped away by UFOs) and I'm still buying stuff. Shall I send them in your direction next time I'm beamed aboard?
Thanks for the offer, I'll pass. Those UFOs have a reputation for THOROUGH examinations. I could do far worse than overspending on shaving cream.
 
Top