The Gentleman
Forum GOD!
Intense few weeks for a guy who doesn't even like SE razors

Intense few weeks for a guy who doesn't even like SE razors

Very true, Stefan, but the Claymore Evolution works brilliantly and the Hawk V3 to an even higher level of satisfaction. Perhaps I should be considering a fourth vector.Intense few weeks for a guy who doesn't even like SE razors![]()

Perseverance is the key to success DavidVery true, Stefan, but the Claymore Evolution works brilliantly and the Hawk V3 to an even higher level of satisfaction. Perhaps I should be considering a fourth vector.![]()

And how are you liking your new Ti?Perseverance is the key to success David![]()
Very smooth and a great shaver. Maybe I would like it a tad more effcient. But, only three shaves with it so far.And how are you liking your new Ti?
@Boycie83 is a big fan i believe.I love both of my ATT razors, but resisted this one as just wasn’t sure about it. Would be great to hear your thoughts once you’ve used.
I quite like it myself.It may be the best AC razor in my den and I've got a pretty robust arsenal