
Now when I seems to back on the SE track I was considering the Claymore Evolution or the Hawk and the Hawk (with the aggressive plate) is more tempting to me so I'm very curious how you like the the Hawk David.With the Claymore Evolution being the first SE I've felt comfortable with, decided to try the RazoRock Hawk V3 with the aggressive head.
I'll use the Hawk, tomorrow, Stefan. In the hand it feels more nimble and manoeuvrable than the Claymore. Time will tell if first impressions come trueNow when I seems to back on the SE track I was considering the Claymore Evolution or the Hawk and the Hawk (with the aggressive plate) is more tempting to me so I'm very curious how you like the the Hawk David.
Thanks David. Nimble is what I'm looking for and I'm considering one of the lighter RazoRock handles to match the head.I'll use the Hawk, tomorrow, Stefan. In the hand it feels more nimble and manoeuvrable than the Claymore. Time will tell if first impressions come true
Thanks David. Nimble is what I'm looking for and I'm considering one of the lighter RazoRock handles to match the handle.
The Hawk V3 is an excellent razor. I am also very interested to see which is the more efficient of the 2.
Which ones didn't you like David?With the Claymore Evolution being the first SE I've felt comfortable with, decided to try the RazoRock Hawk V3 with the aggressive head.
Hi Matt. I've tried Cobra Classic, Blackland Vector and Sabre, Mongoose, Rocnel-G and Paradigm Ti SE. For shave quality and smoothness, the Paradigm was the easy winner, but that head was too large.Which ones didn't you like David?
My brass General is very comfortable and smooth. May not be considered nimble though.
I've had three Vectors and sold all. I even went on the pre-order list for the Ti, but thought better of it and cancelled.That's really interesting David. I assumed everyone likes the Vector. So far I have only tried ATT SE1, G1, Sabre and just today General in brass. Frankly I like them all but would like to try the Vector at some point.