September 2021 Acquisitions

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Now when I seems to back on the SE track I was considering the Claymore Evolution or the Hawk and the Hawk (with the aggressive plate) is more tempting to me so I'm very curious how you like the the Hawk David.
I'll use the Hawk, tomorrow, Stefan. In the hand it feels more nimble and manoeuvrable than the Claymore. Time will tell if first impressions come true
 

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
I'll use the Hawk, tomorrow, Stefan. In the hand it feels more nimble and manoeuvrable than the Claymore. Time will tell if first impressions come true
Thanks David. Nimble is what I'm looking for and I'm considering one of the lighter RazoRock handles to match the head.
 
Last edited:

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Which ones didn't you like David?
My brass General is very comfortable and smooth. May not be considered nimble though.
Hi Matt. I've tried Cobra Classic, Blackland Vector and Sabre, Mongoose, Rocnel-G and Paradigm Ti SE. For shave quality and smoothness, the Paradigm was the easy winner, but that head was too large.
 

Masamune

Forum GOD!
That's really interesting David. I assumed everyone likes the Vector. So far I have only tried ATT SE1, G1, Sabre and just today General in brass. Frankly I like them all but would like to try the Vector at some point.
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
That's really interesting David. I assumed everyone likes the Vector. So far I have only tried ATT SE1, G1, Sabre and just today General in brass. Frankly I like them all but would like to try the Vector at some point.
I've had three Vectors and sold all. I even went on the pre-order list for the Ti, but thought better of it and cancelled.
I'm really impressed with the Claymore Evolution.
 
Top