Scent of the Day

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
A masterfully done floral fragrance for men by one of the best fragrance creators today, Francis Kurkdjian. This fragrance borders niche and designer perfumery like very few others have ever accomplished. It's an aromatic fougere that encompass 4 notes; Neroli, Petitgrain, Chamomile & Basil. I also get a slight aura from the Le Male DNA with a slight tinge of vanilla & mint yet no lavender. Fleeting but, discernible to my nose. I still think the early release '95 or '96 of the original Le Male was the best ever creation from JPG with its barbershop type scent profile and the gorgeous mint, vanilla and lavender signature. But, this is right there as a creation and goes even further on the daring side of floral creations for men. I don't wear this very often as I see it as a mood or specific mindset fragrance. Cool breezy days that are overcast and sort of that melancholy vibe that one fetches from time to time. Potent, long lasting and not for everyone. Daring and provocative as one wears it. Herbaceous, slightly dirty or animalic in feel with almost a darkened tea vibe kissed with a sweetened honey like accord. Brilliantly done and awesome longevity on my skin.

You like daring, this must be sampled if one can find it.

IMG_20221023_074719806_HDR.jpg