D
Deleted member 2936
Guest
cool you got it from amazon too? how long you had it?Yes. It is the Q.
cool you got it from amazon too? how long you had it?Yes. It is the Q.
It is also worth learning how to dismantle it completely. Look on Youtube how to dismantle a Futur. The setting action can be smoothed out by lightly greasing or oiling the spring and touching surfaces of the components.hey peeps, so im wondering who has a qshave razor? if so, do any of you use it for head shaving?
i got mine delivered today, this is my first adjustable de razor, i have to admit i cant wait to try it and my first thought is that im very impressed,
the packaging and the look of it is nice, i got the qshave razor, the stand and a leather sleeve for £20.77 delivered on amazon
(link below bare in mind additonal delivery charge if you dont have prime)
I still havent actually tried it and i plan on using it soon however i shave my the hair on my head as oppose to most of you who probably use it for facial hair,
so far i really cant knock it but its early days, proof is in the pudding whether i actually like the shave of it when im actually using it,
im interested to see how aggressive these razors are, obviously i will take my time and work up to the most aggressive mode
really like the weight and colour of it, obviously colour is more down to personal preference
anyways i'd like to hear your thoughts about it...
View attachment 81372
View attachment 81370
View attachment 81371
thanks didnt know that, will youtube it laterIt is also worth learning how to dismantle it completely. Look on Youtube how to dismantle a Futur. The setting action can be smoothed out by lightly greasing or oiling the spring and touching surfaces of the components.
I had a Ming Shi & my brother took a shine to it so I gave it to him. He was not & still is not really into traditional wet shaving as an enthusiastic pastime but he uses his Ming Shi all the time and hasn't looked back.yea looks siccccck bruv, i was thinking to myself i could potentially be the one and only razor you'll need (if it shaves well as i havent used it yet),
but anyways i was thinking to myself that you dont even need to just the adjustable feature of it and just use it as a box standard razor on the lowest setting number 1
for the price, the razor, stand and leather cover is a bargain imo
its the first adjustable razor ive got and i can easily justify the price tag with the accessories it comes with too
so have you got the merkur futur or a clone?
cool, yea i saw the ming shi on ebay uk before i came across the qshave and was very interested tbhI had a Ming Shi & my brother took a shine to it so I gave it to him. He was not & still is not really into traditional wet shaving as an enthusiastic pastime but he uses his Ming Shi all the time and hasn't looked back.
I then thought I would get a Futur. It is in my regular rotation & is a great piece but does require some control. The bulky head only gets right under the nose coming in sideways and up atg with the corner of the blade but I guess on a head shave that's not going to bother you. If I hadn't given my Ming Shi away I wouldn't have bought a Futur though, I really liked it. It was solid, no alignment problems and gave a great shave.
At the time I bought a Ming Shi I didn't know about QShave. I would have gone for a QShave over a Ming Shi looking at what you have got if I had to compare the two, I remember the Ming Shi coming in a box that wasn't very impressive like yours.cool, yea i saw the ming shi on ebay uk before i came across the qshave and was very interested tbh
how much do the merkur futur go for roughly?
only thing i thought about the bulky head was when i shave around my ears with it but i dont really think it will be a biggie tbh
From AliExpress. 9 € it came about ina month.cool you got it from amazon too? how long you had it?
not bad, ive used wish and dhgate but yet to use aliexpress and alibaba,From AliExpress. 9 € it came about ina month.
Yaqi Razors. Cheap and good.not bad, ive used wish and dhgate but yet to use aliexpress and alibaba,
any razors from aliexpress you can recommend at all?
like any other clones etc
i had a close look at mine and it seems fine to me, the blade looks like it was sticking out the same out on each side on whichever number i adjusted it tooI have tried several ming shi and q shave versions and all had the same slanted/crooked blade exposure. Would be fine if you can get a decent one but I would just go for a Futur on a bst to be honest.
cool, just checked aliexpress theres quite a few, which yaqi ones do you recommend?Yaqi Razors. Cheap and good.
I have the black scalloped one and some others.
Want efficiency or not?cool, just checked aliexpress theres quite a few, which yaqi ones do you recommend?