D
Deleted member 2936
Guest
yea i'd say soWant efficiency or not?
yea i'd say soWant efficiency or not?
Yaqi Slantyea i'd say so
brilliant, youre a star @RandySpYaqi Slant
Yaqi Knight Helmet
Yaqi Scalloped
Any further questions here I am.
Nope, Greece.brilliant, youre a star @RandySp
you mentioned it took a month to reach you, you also based in the uk?
This process also corrects any blade alignment problemsIt is also worth learning how to dismantle it completely. Look on Youtube how to dismantle a Futur. The setting action can be smoothed out by lightly greasing or oiling the spring and touching surfaces of the components.
Also you can change the baseplate and turn it full 180o.This process also corrects any blade alignment problems
cool, wanted to go greece, last october on the kids half term holidays but didnt happen because of covidNope, Greece.
Like the rest! Bic is cheaper!cool, wanted to go greece, last october on the kids half term holidays but didnt happen because of covid
just curious whats the cost of de blades there in euro? is it like the rest of europe or cheaper?
yea someone mention yaqi razors to me on aliexpress earlier, they sound decentI don't have the original.
But I quite liked this clone.
I don't know if they changed it, but if you want even more aggressive, on mine, you pull the cap off and turn it round.
Makes a great big gap which is quite fun.
But many find it a bit bitey.
I also have the yaqi knight helmet.
That is also pretty good I reckon.
I am still generally finding that de blades don't get through my stubble like se blades.
I think that they chatter..... or something.
Anyway, I suspect that this is less of an issue with head hair as they are softer. Is that right?
But i did find that the qshave and the knight helmet hold the de blade more solid (well, i think that is what is happening)
Bear in mind that i am still working stuff out and my stubble is changing.
It is the fun of choosing razors.
You have to take into account what scenario the person suggesting a razor has.
Stubble varies in strength, direction etc etc
As does skin type.
Although, as I mention, I think head hair is more forgiving. Am I right?
It is why I try and buy used rather than new.
Because the advice given is often correct, it might not suit yourscenario.
Then at least when you come to move razors on that don't suit, you don't lose so much£££££
@RandySp you got any experience with the Yaqi katana?Yaqi Slant
Yaqi Knight Helmet
Yaqi Scalloped
Any further questions here I am.
Please can you post the link again I'm getting a message saying I don't have permission to view page or something like that
I'm waiting one.@RandySp you got any experience with the Yaqi katana?
I fancy getting a single edge razor and came across it on AliExpress
from aliexpress?I'm waiting one.