No Buy 2019

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
That’s my plan to tell Mrs Nishy that his “shaving junk” isn’t worth anything and that I’ll take it off her hands for a tenner doomed then.
Black list :)

I'm trying to help the Mrs appreciate the hobby. She now likes certain creams and once had to use a synthetic, as she lost her make up brush, she enjoyed every bristle. I started the same way, minus the make up :)
 

Reevers

Berlin Calling
To all who are commiting to No Buy ‘19, what is your stash made up of?

5 soaps (don’t worry 3off are MdC so I definitely won’t run out in the next 12 months)

6 brushes with another custom in the post (ordered and paid for several months ago)

2 razors

Unknown number of blades (200+)

I’m boring and don’t do aftershave splash so no more to add.

What does everyone else plan on surviving on?
 

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Definitely not in.
I have not been spending a lot for the last couple of years, but if I see a nice vintage SE razor for under 20 quid shipped I won't resist.
And I'm willing to splash out 3 Euros on a De Vergulde Hand stick should I make it to Holland later this month.
 

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Waiting for arrival of of ADP Colonia " Essenza", Paa Cad and Malbolge and Cacharel pour L'homme edt. Also hoping of getting a ShaveMac 400 style in the comming weeks.
 
Top