No Buy 2019

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
I might be, if involuntarily. Mrs Plane queried why I needed so many brushes (3 and 2 of them are the same*) and "my dad only had 1 soap". Think another higher quality axe and brush will be on hold for a while. :( Might be able to slip in some pre-shave stuff if I'm careful.

At least I'm ok for soaps and balms for a good long while.

steve

* It's sorry tale but with a happy ending.
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I might be, if involuntarily. Mrs Plane queried why I needed so many brushes (3 and 2 of them are the same*) and "my dad only had 1 soap". Think another higher quality axe and brush will be on hold for a while. :( Might be able to slip in some pre-shave stuff if I'm careful.

At least I'm ok for soaps and balms for a good long while.

steve

* It's sorry tale but with a happy ending.
I’d ask her if she needed so many handbags (or what ever she is partial too) In fact I did and it worked !!!!
 
Top