Yh I started of being curious about performance, scents, etc etc. Ended up collecting everything and now I aim to keep what I prefer to use, so a clear out is needed.@Nishy did you say 5-6k on shaving ? Wow
Yh I started of being curious about performance, scents, etc etc. Ended up collecting everything and now I aim to keep what I prefer to use, so a clear out is needed.@Nishy did you say 5-6k on shaving ? Wow
Black listThat’s my plan to tell Mrs Nishy that his “shaving junk” isn’t worth anything and that I’ll take it off her hands for a tenner doomed then.

No Shavemac VLB for you then?Yeah I'm in or at least to the best of my ability.

Yh definitely will be buying the VLB if it comes to fruition. But that is a back dated 2018 purchaseNo Shavemac VLB for you then?![]()

Cheat!Yh definitely will be buying the VLB if it comes to fruition. But that is a back dated 2018 purchase![]()

Yeah, that's what they all say blusher boy.Black list
I'm trying to help the Mrs appreciate the hobby. She now likes certain creams and once had to use a synthetic, as she lost her make up brush, she enjoyed every bristle. I started the same way, minus the make up![]()

Thank God! I broke the dry spell and ordered something!I'm not in, but haven't bought anything yet this year!