No Buy 2018

YMMV

Forum GOD!
I have bought quite a few affordable DEs and there are not many left to try. I can only think of the Fatip Slant right now, which has not (yet?) been released.
Also I have found that more expensive DEs do not always live up to the hype. I love my Rockwell 6s, and my ATT S1 and S2 though. I cannot afford to buy a few premium DEs that I would have liked to, just to try them.

When it comes to brushes, so far I am perfectly happy with my 30mm and 26mm synthetics.

Proraso green, MWF, Saponificio Varesino(s), Speick, Tabac are all perfectly good for me. No need to stack any more.

For now...

:)
 

Tzimisce

Forum GOD!
I am building a base for my brushes that can take up to 6 brushes so as to have an excuse not to buy another or sell one before I buy another.
Sent it so as to be paint, didn't take it back yet but I got another brush.
Without selling another :(
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
In the wonderful world of Accounting and some imagination, that might be called an "exchange of like property".
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I'm too weak, I can hardly last out a month without buying something shaving related, good luck to you who have wills of steel, as for me I have my eye on some soap (group buy ) a mug, not me ,one for drinking from (group buy) and a razor as soon as I can get the money together, a NOS jobby, can say no more just yet! :) P.
 
Last edited:
Top