No Buy 2018

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
2 more exemptions to my No Buy 2018 commitment
- P&B: Seasonal and pre-order, helping fund house payment and talented artisan. Also, coffee scents & nice artwork by Sarah
- Soapy Science: - test batch, helping fund scientific research and talented artisan. Also discounted price & autographed by Hannah
IMG_20180603_150742.jpg
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
2 more exemptions to my No Buy 2018 commitment
- P&B: Seasonal and pre-order, helping fund house payment and talented artisan. Also, coffee scents & nice artwork by Sarah
- Soapy Science: - test batch, helping fund scientific research and talented artisan. Also discounted price & autographed by Hannah
View attachment 30198
How is the scent strength on the P&B compared to say Obsidian please?
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
How is the scent strength on the P&B compared to say Obsidian please?
Higher. Kerry calls ‘lighter side of medium’, but there’s significant scent to it and I’d say medium Plus. And what glorious scent to a coffee lover!
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Higher. Kerry calls ‘lighter side of medium’, but there’s significant scent to it and I’d say medium Plus. And what glorious scent to a coffee lover!
+1. Stronger scent than my other P&B soaps. Perhaps the coffee scent just comes across as stronger.
 

pimple8

Forum GOD!
+1. Stronger scent than my other P&B soaps. Perhaps the coffee scent just comes across as stronger.
Just got a sample and I can agree, it is stronger than most PB soaps I tried. Maybe not stronger than Denali but that one is on its own :)

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
 

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
Mmmm. Coffee soaps. I was banned from Badger & Blade for my response to a thread about food scented soaps. I wrote that I had 2 favourite soap scents- goat vindaloo, and tatties & herring. A moderator with a quick trigger finger sent me packing.

To be fair, I should add that this same moderator had "warned" me about my "lack of gentlemanly bearing" in a previous thread where men were renaming altered Williams soaps such as the "Blue Willie" (mixed with Aqua Velva), the "Spiced Willie" (Old Spice), etc. I suggested that a quick little squirt of Kiss My Face cream on a puck of Williams soap made the delightful "Kiss My Willie."
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
Mmmm. Coffee soaps. I was banned from Badger & Blade for my response to a thread about food scented soaps. I wrote that I had 2 favourite soap scents- goat vindaloo, and tatties & herring. A moderator with a quick trigger finger sent me packing.

To be fair, I should add that this same moderator had "warned" me about my "lack of gentlemanly bearing" in a previous thread where men were renaming altered Williams soaps such as the "Blue Willie" (mixed with Aqua Velva), the "Spiced Willie" (Old Spice), etc. I suggested that a quick little squirt of Kiss My Face cream on a puck of Williams soap made the delightful "Kiss My Willie."
What a stupid forum. On here you’d (quite rightly) get bonus points!
 

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
I am the same, I look at my collection and honestly say that I'm lacking an incentive to purchase new products. I have only unpacked 4 of 7 boxes. Here it is so far:
View attachment 25676

Knots have been in storage so not shaped correctly.
OH...MY...GOD!
What have I got myself in to ?!

I have 1 badger brush, 2 razors, 1 soap, 1 cream (both TOBS Sandlewood, to see whether I prefer cream or puck) and 14 blades.................maybe I should build a shelf / cabinet for the onslaught that is not visible, but obviously approaching.
 

Randomangle

Über Bum
OH...MY...GOD!
What have I got myself in to ?!

I have 1 badger brush, 2 razors, 1 soap, 1 cream (both TOBS Sandlewood, to see whether I prefer cream or puck) and 14 blades.................maybe I should build a shelf / cabinet for the onslaught that is not visible, but obviously approaching.
Forget the shelf or cabinet, just go for the extension come über den. :thumbsup:
 
Top