Paper Plane
Forum GOD!
Good brown bread, unsalted butter, strong English Cheddar and Branston pickle.
Bread & butter as above, Marmite and crunchy peanut butter.
steve
Bread & butter as above, Marmite and crunchy peanut butter.
steve
Good brown bread, unsalted butter, strong English Cheddar and Branston pickle.
Bread & butter as above, Marmite and crunchy peanut butter.
steve
This.Good brown bread, unsalted butter, strong English Cheddar and Branston pickle.
With two mentions above, I had to look this up. It seems like something I’d like to try.Marmite..
With two mentions above, I had to look this up. It seems like something I’d like to try.
The nation is split on Marmite
Marmite - Love It or Hate It | Marmite UK
Amazing on toast with scrambled eggs on top
Do! You won’t regret it.With two mentions above, I had to look this up. It seems like something I’d like to try.
We sent our American friends a pot. It divided opinion for sure. Our Mexican American friend hated it !Do! You won’t regret it.
steve
Marmite's great on toast.Like Marmite on toast, grew up eating the stuff.
When Marmite started showing up in the grocery stores over here, my only comment to the boss was that I did not know they made anything from marmots. Still haven't tried it or Vegemite either for that matter. I suppose I should at least try it.The nation is split on Marmite
Marmite - Love It or Hate It | Marmite UK
Amazing on toast with scrambled eggs on top