Name a tasty sandwich

Smiffy

Forum GOD!
Good brown bread, unsalted butter, strong English Cheddar and Branston pickle.

Bread & butter as above, Marmite and crunchy peanut butter.

steve

One of my favourites also.

As an alternative to Branstons there is a pickle made by Stokes, it is worth trying, sweeter and less vinegar than Branstons.

image.jpeg



I was in a sandwich shop in Blackpool, Lancashire and asked for a cheese sandwich, as they were making it I asked if they had any Branstons, "bloody 'ell" they said, "we have been here 20 years and nobody has asked for pickle before, they just want cheese and mayo, you must be from Yorkshire like us".
 
Last edited:

Zwilling

Kamisori shaver
A cafe near me does a haggis, bacon and cheese toastie. It's banging.

Also, I'm a big fan of the Birmingham kebab, tandoori chicken rolled into a naan with some curry sauce and Indian pickle.
 
Top