Mundane News

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Thank you for all your best wishes.

Had a good day here, went for a drive to Hartland Point Lighthouse, then nipped in to get some steaks and had a nice steak on the BBQ with a drink, a few more to follow.

Got it right with Mrs Saint, a bangle with our names, date we were married and the grid ref to the church engraved on it. She had Singapore Orchids in her hair on the day, buying them cut was difficult so I ended up buying her a Singapore Orchid plant which went down well too.

C4F2CE35-B4A8-42DA-8F21-8E3ED0FE8904.jpeg

Last edited:

R181

Grumpy old man
Did you have to brake like they did in Bedrock before you had them replaced? :wink:
Not quite, just used what little was left of the brakes and backed that up with the manual hand brake to get it to the garage. Thank God it did not have an electronic hand brake.

Bob

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Just received the original delivery of an item that got replacced as it went missing.
Shipped from Malaysia 4th Dec 2019.
I wonder where that was for all this time.

Down the back of something I reckon.
Bet it's got some good stories to tell. Seen the world, been on some adventures, etc. etc.

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Think the back of my house is on a wasp/bee motorway. Getting loads of them flying up to the window, trying to get in, getting in, then not finding a way back out again. Am working in there, so swatting 7 or 8 every day.

Anyone been successful at repelling them?