Wayne
Forum Sod
Nice, just looked one up.After a Hamilton King Auto here. Orient are great watches I have two.
Nice, just looked one up.After a Hamilton King Auto here. Orient are great watches I have two.
That’s not good. Unfortunately based on my research this morning they’re no longer a bargain.Being discontinued I read this morning, if true might be time to pick up a bargain.
Wish I’d bought a Spork when they were reasonable money

A few hereThat’s not good. Unfortunately based on my research this morning they’re no longer a bargain.![]()
some good prices on Mako‘s too.Me too, well not saving as such but taken with an Orient Mako II suposed to be a lot of automatic for the money. Only a Saturday morning in work and it's paid for.
Thanks for that pal.
You can get two for the price of one !!! Used Creation before, Singapore based, never been stung for duty. They describe as a measuring machine and dumb the value, well at least in the past they have. I purchased two Orient and two Mini Monsters from them. They are fully tracked too.Thanks for that pal.
Just bought the Blue/Blue Mako II thanks for the heads up. £102....bloody delighted.Thanks for that pal.
Actually, it was originally a Cadman Guinness 24mm silvertip badger brush but I didn't really like it so I re-knotted it with a synthetic knot from Maggard's Razors. Now it's my favourite brush in both looks and performance.I was waiting for the first database - nice job. I really like my Cadman synthetics also.