Most used razor & soap in your den - 2019

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Razor: either Carbon Shaving or Pils (favorite 2019 purchase used frequently & the Pils in rotation all year))
Soap: Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus (used 2 of the big 5oz tubs)
 

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Wickham 1912 English Rose - long since finished.
Replaced with Rose of Bulgaria - almost gone.

Wilkinson Sword Sticky.

I can see 2020 being the year of the Rex Ambassador. I'm still trying to 2047 my soaps and I'm almost out of creams so it'll be a slow year on software (2/3 hard pucks at most) I should think.
 

GSVwetshave

Forum GOD!
Paradigm SE / GC lvl2 SB.
I have 16 soaps now. Eight of them are from P&B, so different Phoenix and Beau soaps were mostly used this year. My #1 is Albion :okay:
 
Last edited:

fancontroller

Forum GOD!
Using my shaving spreadsheet here's my top 5 most used items summary over the last few years, sorted by 2019. Not necessarily my favourites but simply most used/tried out.

Quite a few changes from last year, mainly due to new acquisitions and trying these out in preference to the old staples.

1577823566330.png
 
Last edited:

Nisse

Old geezer
straight razor: Jernbolaget Eskilstuna vintage frameback, a very slick performer and easy to hone even for a dilettante like me
soap: P&B Unscented, spent 60 days straight together so had time to really bond
 
Top