Rasatura Bagnata
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
Paradigm SE
Sebum Gold
Sebum Gold
- be the year for the straight razor, the most used soap will probably be Stirling as now I have the stock I wanted.Stung for duty. DHL hit me for £31. Not so much the bargain anymore. I'll buy british in future.You can get two for the price of one !!! Used Creation before, Singapore based, never been stung for duty. They describe as a measuring machine and dumb the value, well at least in the past they have. I purchased two Orient and two Mini Monsters from them. They are fully tracked too.
Buggy that, perhaps they got told ? I know on the four I got I didn’t pay anything. That’s bloody quick on delivery though.Stung for duty. DHL hit me for £31. Not so much the bargain anymore. I'll buy british in future.
haven't got it yet, had to pay first before delivery did you use RM or DHL?Buggy that, perhaps they got told ? I know on the four I got I didn’t pay anything. That’s bloody quick on delivery though.
Now you are asking, can’t remember.haven't got it yet, had to pay first before delivery did you use RM or DHL?
Not as fast as money from my wallet mate.Now you are asking, can’t remember.
Found the receipt, DHL, but it was 2014 !!! Don’t time fly !!!!
I'd heard rumblings on WUS that they were doing proper customs valuations now.Stung for duty. DHL hit me for £31. Not so much the bargain anymore. I'll buy british in future.
Unfortunately it’s true but still at £131 it’s still a good priceI'd heard rumblings on WUS that they were doing proper customs valuations now.
Pleased you still consider it a good price after recommending the place to you !!!Unfortunately it’s true but still at £131 it’s still a good price
Not your fault pal. I’d have got one anywayPleased you still consider it a good price after recommending the place to you !!!
With Creation watches, when you choose RM delivery you are unlikely to be stung; with DHL always and then some. I do not know why this is, but it is also the experience of many others who have given feedback. I was unable to let you know before you purchased. Next time. Hopefully still cheaper than the UK price.Stung for duty. DHL hit me for £31. Not so much the bargain anymore. I'll buy british in future.